Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this Permanent vacancy.
Responsible for the assembly of products, ensuring correct build standard and quality.
The candidate will also be required to undertake some soldering and cable assembly tasks as well as some system testing. Training will be provided in regard to system testing.
- Assembly of motor controllers/inverters, data loggers, battery packs
- Assembly of sub-assemblies
- Manufacture of cable loom
- Basic soldering and PCB rework
- Organised and accurate, with a flexible approach
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Appreciation of quality systems
- Excellent dexterity and the ability to work on precision assemblies
- Good level of IT Literacy
- Motivated and results driven
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative at times
- Able to move heavy work piece between workstations
- Manual Handling
Hours: Monday to Friday possible overtime and dependent on volume of work some weekend work.
Standard Hours 8.30-4.30 – 37.5 Hours Per week