Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
As the Corporate Business Development Manager will be responsible for sourcing and developing a portfolio of key corporate/enterprise accounts. You will be identifying opportunities within new and existing accounts, and developing profitable long term relationships in line with Corporate Solutions’ strategy in order to meet and exceed set revenue targets.
You will also provide support and cover for the Director of Business Development
The Corporate Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and exceed your individual revenue target
- Proactively sell to current clients and secure new corporate and enterprise clients clients
- Target range of services to appropriate corporate and enterprise accounts and thus firmly establish the organisation as the preferred supplier
- Create and implement a strategy for your own accounts and industry sectors working in conjunction with the Director of Business Development
Client Relationship Management:
- Establish and develop new accounts for your portfolio
- Manage your pipeline to forecast sales and marketing opportunities
- Maintain your own list of named accounts, updating in our content management system, following to conclusion and keeping accurate records / administration
- To be ideal for this role you will be a strong individual with a passion for selling and a track record in over target performance.
- Strong B2B, corporate and enterprise experience is also key.
- Proven account management skills and a track record of developing a customer base for clients of this size.
- You will be competent and comfortable in developing presentations and then presenting these at a board level to corporate and enterprise clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate the company’s ongoing strategy and vision, mission and core values
- Ability to measure your own performance, set goals, identify and overcome issues
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills necessary to work with senior decision makers at Board level
- Thorough understanding of sales methods and practices
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals and objectives
- Self-motivated, focused and driven with a strong work ethic
- Commercial awareness and business focused
- A Degree or equivalent in Business or IT is advantageous
- Experience in selling IT products and services is essential