Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temp to perm vacancy.
Service Centre Administrator
Reporting to: Service Centre Manager
Purpose of the Role
Our client owns and operates two leading aspirational outdoor brands,
They offer a Warranty Repair service, predominantly responsible for all UK warranty and repair issues along with a smaller element of liaising with an International agent/distributor and retailer base.
Positively representing the company’s brand providing a wash service and the Goods in and Out handling process.
The role is to work with the Service Centre Manager, to deliver excellent levels of retailer B2B and end consumer B2C customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the goods in and out process for Warranty/Repair/Down Wash/B2C/
- Responsible for the Down Wash Service – Washing and Drying all down filled products
- Responsible for the Kit Hire Service – Inventorying, servicing and processing orders for all Kit Hire product
- Represent the company in a positive way. Promoting our brands, products and services
- To ensure that service standards are always exceptional
- Liaise with customers via phone and email regarding warranty, repair, down wash and Kit Hire.
- Processing of inbound and outbound Wash returns in a set time frame (determined by time of year)
- Ensuring each down wash meets the Washroom standards before dispatch and return to customer
- Answer consumer emails within 24 hours with a 95%+ positive satisfaction score on Zendesk
- Ensure Kit Hire clothing and equipment is serviced and ready for rehire within 48 hours of being returned
Skills and attributes
- Be customer focused
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Team commitment
- A passion for the outdoors and using outdoor clothing and kit in a variety of conditions
- A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience dealing with warranty returns
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Hours: Flexible on working hours between 6am – 6pm Monday to Thursday and 7am/8am till 1pm on a Friday. 39 hours a week, 1/2 unpaid for lunch.
Hourly rate : £11.00 ph
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary vacancy.
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing administration support for the sales and production control team
• Complete sales contract reviews on orders
• Inputting sales data on the CRM System and the Sales Enquiry System
• Keeping filing system up to date
• Administer export compliance documentation
• Enquire from suppliers the price and availability of material
• Raise material purchase orders and expedite material when required
• Issuing works orders to production
• General office duties – faxing, photocopying, dealing with post
• Providing administration cover for other departments as required
• Other duties as reasonably requested by Management
Working knowledge of all office equipment
Attention to detail
Telephone communication skills
Customer service awareness
Possess organisational and planning skills
Inputting data skills
Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
Basic knowledge of metals and engineering environment
Working knowledge of Office packages (Word, Excel, Power point)
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for a Receptionist /Administration Assistant recruiting on an exclusive basis for a leading supplier of world class product to the manufacturing industry.
- The effective administration of purchase ordering
- Telephone and postal communications
- Company invoicing and the procurement of day to day office supplies
• First point of contact for all incoming telephone calls, take messages, call forwarding as necessary
• Maintain stocks of stationery supplies and supplies for staff tea and coffee breaks, accept the delivery
• Welcome visitors, ordering catering for meetings
• Make minimal travel arrangements for visitors (hotel booking) and staff (taxi)
• Administer incoming and outgoing post
• Produce and chase purchase orders
• Produce payment invoices
• Comply with Company procedure for filing systems in compliance with GDPR
• Contract administration: create and chase staff time sheets and compile hours worked figures
• Attend training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills
• Work in accordance with Company Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental policies
- Experience of greeting guests and visitors and making them feel welcome in a positive and friendly manner
- Experience with prioritising work and situations
- Experience of basic clerical duties and office procedures
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to the customer
- Good working knowledge of using MS Office to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills with peers of all levels up to senior management
- Positive and friendly persona
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
- An interest in the manufacturing industry
Line Manager: The Commercial Director
Company Pension: 5% Employer contribution
Salary: £17,000. Upon successfully completing a six-month probation, salary will rise to £18,000.00
Key Skills Required
-At least 2 years of demonstrable experience within a high intensity commercial environment
-Excellent communication skills
-High level of accuracy and attention to detail
-Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form