Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a successful global events company.
Reporting directly to the Account Director and Senior Manager, this challenging role is for a major prestigious client in the Automotive Industry where you will be responsible for both the management of the client, meeting their needs, as well as internal project managers and project executives to deliver profitable events throughout the whole lifecycle of an event, inline with and exceeding their expectations.
It is expected that new leads will be identified for both existing and new clients in order to progress the growth of the company.
– Ensure that the highest standards of event planning and delivery are maintained through the effective management of Project Managers and Project Executives
– Work with the Account Director to add value to clients’ events through advising on beneficial additional services; creative ideas; business solutions and negotiation with 3rd party suppliers in order to achieve maximum contribution
– Ensure usage of Client and Company processes and procedures by project teams, resulting in consistency and standardisation in delivery of all events organised through streamlining working methods
– Assist the Account Director in the preparation of comprehensive and informative written proposals for existing and new clients with support from Sales and Marketing where necessary
– Carry out site inspections of proposed destinations and venues and produce reports, as required
– Produce, manage and circulate key communications e.g. weekly status reports to all key meeting stakeholders
– Travel on-site to manage all event requirements and onsite staff for larger and high-profile events
– Ensure delivery of all events in accordance with regulatory and client-defined compliance guidelines
– Liaise with and advise clients, using knowledge and event experience to ensure that their business objectives are met
– Build, maintain and develop long term relationships with clients
– Plan, attend & execute client planning meetings – face to face, webex and/or telecoms, where required
– Attend Client briefings, project meetings and post-event debriefs, as required
– Oversee the preparation and maintenance of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each event
– Support the Account Director in production and maintenance of the business plan, to maximise profitability of projects including management fees, time costs and secondary revenue (where permitted)
– Maximise the efficiency of the team resources and time management, to ensure optimum net margin
– Ensure accurate final reconciliation of events within agreed timelines
– Maximise revenue generation from allocated/targeted accounts
– Manage and achieve project profitability