Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Set Designer to join a highly innovative team, a full service agency offering audience engagement, creative and production strategies.
- Generate creative stage set concepts and designs that support client communications for new and existing projects, including product launches, annual meetings, sales meetings, customer conferences, exhibition environments and more
- Drive stage and environment design, ensuring an appropriate tone of delivery that captures and engages an audience’s imagination while amplifying communication objectives
- Creative interpretation of client advertising campaigns or meeting themes into immersive environments
- Collaborate with graphic designers, exhibition designers and content owners to create experiential activities and environments through the use of light, sound and technology to drive audience engagement
- Ensure client needs and objectives are met by designing appropriate solutions, on time and to budget
- Collaborate with directors and technical producers to generate high quality 3D CAD visuals that accurately illustrate impact and drama in the live event environment
- Develop effectively structured visual pitch presentations and client proposals to communicate designs
- Collaborate with technical producers and external suppliers to develop CAD layouts and production designs
- Support other 3D designers with the design of creative exhibition stands
- Effective prioritisation and time management, ensuring stakeholder expectations and deadlines are consistently met