Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join a successful global events agency.
New Business – working with Client Services Director to put together high profile/budget pitches ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with brand.
Client Management – heading up day to day client relationships, understanding client strategy. Leading and facilitating project related meetings.
Project Management – full responsibility for managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including large scale and high budget.
Content Development – inspiring creativity and emotional engagement. Organising and facilitating creative meetings, enabling and overseeing creative content solutions for videos & events and supporting material for projects.
Financial Management – full control of all live project budgets and preparation of quotes, working to agreed margin targets with the Client Services Director.
Skills and Experience
– Outstanding interpersonal skills – excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level.
– Good at building relationships
– Organisational skills and attention to detail
– Good stress management
– Autonomous – taking ownership and responsibility
– Leadership – leads by example, establishes trust and respect
– Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment
– Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm
– Ability to work in a team
– Ability to see projects through
– Senior Account Manager or equivalent level event production experience ideally in an agency environment
– Large budget event experience – including international
– Line management experience
– Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
– Experience of working with internal communications teams – preferable but not essential
– Experience of video production – preferable but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com