Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
You will be dealing with key decision makers in a wide range of different markets including the:
- Research and development of new business opportunities within all sectors.
- Comprehensive understanding of all of the company’s services and solutions and their placement in specific business scenarios.
- Comprehensive understanding of risk assessment, surveying and consultation with prospective customers regarding full integrated solutions including technology and physical solutions.
- Arranging and conducting appointments to introduce to potential clients throughout the North and Midlands, with specific responsibility for a given sales territory.
- Development of relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organisations to realise revenue opportunities.
- Development of professional relationships with technology companies to facilitate integrated services for prospective customers.
- Consistent achievement of agreed targets and new business objectives.
- Management of new business sales pipeline to deliver new business sales growth.
- Management and development of dedicated telesales support and supervision of telesales operation at critical periods.
- Delivery against a personal contact and call strategy that delivers new business sales growth.
- Monitoring of competitor and market place activity to deliver the appropriate solutions and drive new business sales.
- Demonstration of commercial focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities
- Development as a credible ambassador for the company and to proactively gain industry knowledge.
- Recognition as an expert within the industry.
- Effective development of the sales team and comprehensive involvement and contribution at weekly sales review meetings.
- Support business goals and share best practice ideas and suggestions with sales team and other colleagues to generate and drive innovation, revenue and growth.
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as requested.
Summary of Key Tasks:
- Complete telesales to a pre-agreed daily and weekly target levels.
- Arrange appointments to introduce yourself and the company to prospective customers.
- Completion and contribution with quotations, tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Conduct appointments with prospective customers.
- Contribute to and deliver PowerPoint presentations to prospective customers.
- Maintain existing quotation files.
- Pass on for approval all necessary financial, contractual and operational information to appropriate departments when orders are received and approved.
- Support sales team in appointment diary and general office maintenance.
- Day-to-day preparation of quotations, tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires for potential clients and other associated administrative functions.