Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated appointment setter with strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal skills. The successful candidate will possess good listening skills due to the consultative approach required to help pre-qualify the potential client before booking the meeting. Our client knows from experience, that any organisation who utlises IT in their day to day operations, would benefit from our Managed Services, so there is vast potential market.
They are a customer focused organisation and require an agent who has a passion for consultative appointment setting to innovative British companies with a focus on meeting customers’ needs.
The role will involve phoning origination within our catchment area, speaking to decision makers, establishing if there is a need for our service and arranging a meeting with one of our MSP client relationship managers.
You will be required to book a minimum of 6 pre qualified, face to face appointments per week. In additional we would expect you to increase our client’s brand awareness in our specified catchment area, build a database of catchment area ‘potential clients’ and MSP renewals, from the data which we will provide and finally learn the MSP product portfolio.
- Strong command of the English language
- Enjoy talking and engaging with new people
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Keenness and ability to exceed targets
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results
- To be dedicated to, and take pride in the commercial success of the company
- Be open to new ideas, challenges and advice
- An ability to describe new products and concepts succinctly, eloquently and with passion
- University educated
- Knowledge of IT managed services (MSP)
Career Progression Potential
If you are successful at this role, our client would provide further training to enable you to become a Client Relationship Manager on our MSP team.