Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking for a New Business Lead Generator, you will be part of the team who are responsible for the generation of New Business opportunities to drive growth to all areas within the business in line with the company’s overall business strategy. You will be expected to generate, actively manage and qualify all leads which will be presented to our New Business Development Team who will then complete the sales process, present to the customer and complete the sale. You will be expected to identify opportunities where a new client is looking to either make the transition to outsource their IT service requirements or to replace an existing provider as well as looking for opportunities where a customer is looking to transition to cloud technology.
Areas of responsibility
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Department to identify and generate a pipeline of new and relevant business opportunities through a range of methods including data provided/ LinkedIn etc
• Develop new sales opportunities, generating fully qualified high quality leads and/or sales appointments to ensure that the team target is met.
• Increasing the efficiency of the pipeline by operating an effective qualification method for all new opportunities
• Effectively manage the transition from sales lead to prospect
• Maintain and manage the lead generation within the CRM.
• Have a good understanding of the business value model in order that you can have high level conversations with business owners and directors to identify opportunity and articulate effectively the partnership values of the company and identify MSP, recurring revenue and solutions opportunities.
• Plan, manage and report on all activities in a timely manner.
• Strong ability to generate leads through B2B telesales.
• Have a positive and self-motivated approach
• Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
• Strong communication skill with the ability to have high level conversations with business owners and/or key influencers
• Be target driven, ambitious and determined to exceed expectations.
• The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Have an interest in IT and technology.
• Be organised and efficient.
• Willingness to learn
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org