Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Due to rapid growth our client has a position available for a Production Administrator to join their busy team based in Sheffield.
The Production Administrator will ensure they provide an excellent level of support to the Production Leadership Team. The Administrator will have a key role in reducing the level of administration on the Production Leadership to allow effective utilisation of the team’s skills within Production.
This role will also be involved with some elements of Document Control and Creation so you will need to be organised and structured in your approach and will be a pivotal member of the Production Team and as such you will need to be articulate and have excellent communication skills.
Duties & responsibilities
- To Prepare and create Works Orders within Factory Master
- To Create Document Packs within Production
- To print off necessary Production Documents in readiness of builds
- The printing and issuing of kitting lists to stores according to plans and production needs
- Populate materials registers with traceability information when required
- Input time capturing data specific to Projects and tasks Daily
- Update the WIP status of tasks on production documents
- The entering of Bills of Materials into Factory Master and any other production information required
Education, Skills & Training
- Presentation skills
- Good Communication
- Time Management.
- Stakeholder awareness.
- Good level of IT competency.
- Be able to work calmly in a logical and methodical manner.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
Knowledge and Experience
- Manufacturing awareness within a project environment
- Planning and an understanding of document control and file structures
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel and PowerPoint specifically
- The ability to manage time and effectively communicate at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months
- 25 days holiday plus stats