Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the exhibitions industry has arisen. Responsible for driving exhibitor sales and for initiating and executing plans to achieve revenue targets as agreed with the CEO.
• Develop and execute strategies to maximise exhibitor revenue and net margin across all exhibitor services.
• Research each exhibitor service and devise and execute a specific strategy for revenue and net margin enhancement.
• Working with the line of business heads to develop products and services.
• Produce a business plan with quantified monthly exhibitor revenue.
• Drive all campaigns, including email and outbound telephone, to directly generate new sales.
• Work with Marketing to drive social media channels to market
• Develop products and services aligned with business strategy.
• Develop a monthly reporting process which measures actual performance vs. plan.
• Monitor and adapt strategies as necessary to meet and exceed targets.
• Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
• Keep abreast of changes in the exhibition industry and in marketing by networking/reading/research and understands how these will affect their area of responsibility and current strategy being adopted.
• Make input at a strategic level.
• Ensures that functional knowledge is shared amongst teams.
• Meets regularly with key internal customers (business owners) to ensure that a constructive relationship is developed consistent application and appropriate messaging.
• Monitors revenue on a monthly basis and in conjunction with business teams take corrective action as required; managing revenue generation to forecast.
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary depending on experience. A commission structure operates; details of which are available upon interview.
You may be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business, including overseas travel as required.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum (plus bank holidays and statutory public holidays).
The package for this role includes a banded company car allowance.