Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a multi-award winning specialist and the UK’s leading provider of conveyancing services, are looking for Conveyancers at all levels of experience to join their team based in Manchester City Centre.
As an experienced conveyancer you will independently manage your own portfolio of cases, delivering excellent client service. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across a diverse range of cases – something which my client can uniquely offer, due to its market leading position. Your portfolio may include freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties. There is also a requirement for experienced remortgage conveyancers and newbuild conveyancers to join the team.
- Manage a portfolio of cases utilising conveyancing systems and technology
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide support and share best practice with your team
- Build strong relationships, with clients communicating effectively with excellent customer service
- Deal with a variety of legal enquiries, sometimes of a complex nature with technical support available
- Assist and help organise the team to ensure company targets are met
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others and will be a true role model in every sense. A natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs,
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills
- Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
Comprehensive Benefits include:
25 days hols + stats
Group Income Protection
Private Medical Insurance
So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion, please apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org