Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An opportunity has arisen to join a multinational creative agency with a number of offices across the world as Business Development Manager.
The role is very much sales driven and an essential part of that will be to cold-call on prospective new companies both internationally and in the UK, building and maintaining strong client relationships.
– Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client business and corporate objectives
– Record all interactions and company insight in the agency CRM system
– Face to face client meetings
– Support the creation of RFI documentation at early stages of a tender response
– Target new business opportunities
– Show walking
– Drive new briefs
– Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities
Skills and Experience
– Previous experience in a Business Development Role, identifying and qualifying opportunities
– Proven track record achieving sale targets
– Industry experience essential (exhibition, live events. B2B)
– An excellent communicator
– Pro-active team player
– A good understanding of exhibitions, events and ideally experiential marketing
If you have strong presentation skills, a proven sales record along with previous experience within the Exhibitions/Events industry please get in touch.