Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the exhibitions industry has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join our London based client. You will have great numerical ability and be a fantastic communicator with a desire to build new relationships with new business targets in the UK (& sometimes internationally). Using these skills, you will maximise the conversion likelihood by pro-actively targeting any leads generated.
This is a great position for someone who is highly organised and IT literate to work alongside my client’s Congress team, Marketing and Sales teams.
• Formulate outstanding written proposals from informal documents to full formal RFP responses
• Identify any margin improvement opportunities on all end user clients
• Manage time and workload to ensure work is completed in a strategic and commercially advantageous manner and in line with department objectives
• Identify any additional services which may be presented to new end user clients, from my clients other divisions
• Work closely with the Sales Director, Sales team, Marketing team and Lead Generation team, to maximise the target sales strategies
• Ensure that all presentation of the company is high quality, whether spoken, graphic or written
• Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
• Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
• Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary depending on experience. A commission structure operates; details of which are available upon interview.
You may be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business, including overseas travel as required.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum (plus bank holidays and statutory public holidays).
The package for this role includes a banded company car allowance, and a company fuel card.
If you would like more information then contact Kelly to discuss in more detail – 0203 589 3449