Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to assist the engineering team in servicing their growing network of systems. Reporting directly to the Head of Commissioning the successful candidate will have experience in logistics, administration support and schedules.
The job holder will be responsible for:
- Logistics for the company – this will involve liaising with the export and import third parties for the physical move of goods; finance for all EC Sales and Intrastat reporting, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting the Plant Operations and Maintenance Co-ordinator and the Installations and Commissioning Co-ordinator with the scheduling of the Field Engineers, ensuring that they have all the resources needed to complete jobs on site.
- Ensuring relevant documentation is up to date and available for the engineers to ensure a smooth handover.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring that all monthly admin tasks are complete, adhering to policies; e.g. expenses, credit card statements, holiday requests etc.
- Assisting the procurement department in expediting outstanding orders, creating new purchase orders, ensuring that commissioning and maintenance of independent stock levels are within the agreed requirements.
Please note that the job will not be limited to the above tasks.
We are looking for someone with experience in logistics and assisting with scheduling. The successful candidate will have experience showing exceptional organisation skills, and the ability to make decisions within your remit.
Full training will be given on company policies and procedures.
- Logistics experience
- Experience of working with a daily schedule that needs careful management
- Strong decision-making skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience of working with MRP
- Full, UK driving license
- Experience working as part of a field based team
- Experience of working with engineering documents
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org