Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join my global event management company! My client is looking for someone to manage profitable, prestigious client events, exceeding client expectations.
- To provide input on quotes and pitches as required.
- To research and develop end client and key stakeholder relationships.
- Project manage specified projects from concept to completion.
- Deliver on the commercial framework set out with the Account Manager.
- Create Cost & Production Trackers for all internal and external resourcing requirement, update and manage accordingly with the Project team.
- Ensure total visibility of planned requirements are available to all Account, Studio, Production, Operations & Project Management teams.
- Provide and realise creative solutions and designs.
- Work with the Operations and Production departments to ensure quality and product requirements are fully met.
- Conduct or coordinate site surveys, develop a project plan, instigate meetings and progress projects in a timely and efficient manner highlighting and problem solving any issues or snags as they arise.
- Summarise all logistical requirements and share actions with the wider team, including picklists, transportation, installation, derig, storage and recycling.
- Responsibility for all onsite project delivery including freelancers or agency staff employed on our behalf as well as liaison with external resources regarding utilities.
- Responsible for the generation of all project related Health and Safety / compliance documentation.
- Conduct and compile comprehensive post project reconciliation and evaluation reports and conduct debrief/ reviews in a timely and efficient manner, including with external stakeholders where required.
- To take an active role in the Health, Safety and Welfare of our staff and anyone coming into contact with us.
- To be diligent in respect of the Company’s property, assets including intellectual property, and confidential issues.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post.
- Experience in a service delivery role, ideally in Events and Exhibitions
- Proven track record in delivering to a high standard and respecting a client’s brand
- Experience of working in a similar, fast paced, environment with critical deadlines
- Demonstrates urgency and resilience to deliver to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- An excellent eye for detail and exceptional project management skills.
- Creative solution-based thinking, able to find practical solutions to last minute delivery challenges
- An excellent communicator with the flair to engage at all levels combining a strong commercial acumen.
- Able to organise personal and team workloads to accommodate changes in deadlines
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint) as well as Adobe.
- Able to use, to an intermediate or better standard, AutoCAD, Sketchup and graphics packages.
- Experience of using CRM systems.
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), particularly Excel.
Flexibility is key for this role as you will be required to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as necessary to meet deadlines, event schedules and the demands of the business, including some overseas travel as required.