Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer with management systems biased experience to join their busy team based in Sheffield. They are looking for someone who is dynamic and proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The aim of this position is to assist with the development of the business management systems, to ensure reliable products are consistently produced on time and with the required quality, from design to manufacture using quality tools and applications to meet internal and external requirements and deadlines.
Specific Responsibilities & Main Tasks
- Development of the business management systems (9001, 14001, 18001/45001);
- Support the Projects team throughout the project lifetime;
- Prepare and manage project quality documentation eg Quality Plans, Inspection & Test Plans
- Undertake internal audits;
- Undertake supplier audits;
- Develop the non-conformance system to effectively capture issues;
Knowledge and Education
Qualified Quality Engineer with a background in engineering/manufacturing
Proven experience in new product introduction in a highly regulated industry with a track record of successful and on-time projects
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of management systems (9001, 14001 18001/45001);
- Ability to produce and develop processes and procedures;
- Good communicator;
- Ability to analyse data and produce relevant reports
Competitive salary depending on experience
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats