Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a multi-award winning specialist and the UK’s leading provider of conveyancing services, are looking for Experienced Conveyancers from Associate to Senior level to join their new team based in Newcastle.
As an experienced conveyancer you will independently manage your own portfolio of cases, delivering excellent client service. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across a diverse range of cases – something which my client can uniquely offer, due to its market leading position. Your portfolio may include freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
Your ability to coach and develop junior colleagues with your extensive knowledge will allow you to become highly effective in their fast paced environment and should you wish to, you can build upon this to progress into management positions on the team.
- Manage a portfolio of cases utilising conveyancing systems and technology
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide support and share best practice with your team
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delivering excellent customer service
- Deal with complex legal enquiries
- Assist and help organise the team to ensure company targets are met
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others and will be a true role model in every sense.
- A natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills
- Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days hols + stats
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion, please apply now!