Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for an experienced, capable and commercially aware Service Implementation Manager, you will be able to manage multiple customers and balance priorities accordingly. You will deliver an exceptional service to strategic customers, exceeding SLAs and ensuring Continual Service Improvements.
You will have experience of managing senior client relationships, preferably in a real-time software environment, backed up by sound technical and/or product/business-process knowledge.
Experience of service implementation/project management gained in a commercial, outsourced or multi-vendor environment is highly desirable. Experience of bespoke and packaged software development and application support would be advantageous.
Plan and Manage Customer Implementations of the Product
• Plan the implementation of the product’s modules using appropriate project management techniques and the company generic framework.
• Define an appropriate management and control mechanism for each delivery, and agree it with the customer.
• Drive the delivery by maintaining forward planning control and regular customer communication.
• Record and evidence key communications and milestones throughout the delivery using the company’s Job Tracker tool.
Provide Advice and Guidance on Product Configuration
• Understand the customer processes and customer records in sufficient detail to be able to support and advise customers in production of Configuration Plans used for implementation of the product in their specific industry
• Understand and advise on aspects of product configuration relating to functionality which supports compliance to regulatory standards and best practice models
• Seek opportunities to transform customer business through use of our client’s services by identifying how the product could be used to optimise customer processes
Train Customers in use of the Product’s Modules
• Carry out training needs analysis as part of product Configuration Planning activity and identify key aspects of product which customers require to be trained in on a module by module basis.
• Prepare suitable training resources to support delivery of training
• Plan and manage training activities in line with the customer requirement
• Deliver required training
• Review success of training and make suggestions for improvements
Review Product Guide
• Provide Quality Review of Product Guide and training materials
Provide product support to new customer Product implementations
• Respond to customer requests for support by email and telephone and act as Customer Champion throughout the implementation process.
• Coordinate timely and professional response to customer issues though liaison with appropriate resource.
• Ensure smooth transition for customer implementation projects into BAU support processes
Become and Expert User
• Keep up-to-date with the product’s functionality and its application across the client’s customer base
• Ensure familiarity with GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) Regulatory Standards and how they apply to customers
Key Skills and Experience
• Business Software systems implementation
• Quality and Compliance Business Processes
• Familiarity with GRC standards
• PRINCE2 Project Management (Practitioner)
• Experience of delivering training courses
• Verbal and written communications
• Able to lead a team and work as part of a team
• Comfortable dealing with Management at all levels
• Experience of systems software implementations
• Familiarity with the ITIL Service Delivery framework
• Business Change Management