Andy File Associates are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this Temporary to permanent position.
I am currently representing a client that is looking to expand there payroll team. They are looking for individuals that have a passion to progress within Payroll and develop there career within this chosen field.
My client is looking for an individual with drive and passion and a slight understanding of the Payroll function would be a definite advantage, However full training will be available.
The majority of the work will involve inputting/processing data, quickly and accurately.
If you have a working knowledge of payroll and looking to develop a skill set and progress within your career then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a growing business.
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
We are currently seeking an experienced Software developer to join our product development department within our software solutions company. You will be working within a friendly & technically astute team of 5 developers and be responsible for the development of client facing web/desktop applications using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication, and strong investigative skills in both software and data.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in the following technologies .NET, MS SQL Server. Skills in IOS, Android or Windows 8 would be looked upon favourable. We provide web – based applications, so experience with these types of applications would be beneficial!
You must have strong analytical, problem solving skills, great interpersonal and communication skills and prior experience of working in an application development role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Strong C and ASP.NET web forms experience.
- Strong SQL Server – T-SQL, stored procedure, database design.
- Web service experience – WCF, REST. An ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on your own and as part of a team to achieve goals and objectives
- An analytical approach and experience of working independently.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience with the Telerik RadControls and Reporting beneficial.
- Experience with working with legacy code base (in classic ASP) beneficial.
- Develop using Agile and other methodologies
- Communicate and knowledge share with other members of the team.
- Provide support and advice to various teams within the company (Customer Service, 3rd Line, Projects)
- Support internal testing and installation team where required.
Ideally candidates will have previous experience in at least one of the following:-
- ASP.net MVC
- IOS or Android
- J Query
- Pro-active in suggesting new solutions and innovations to the department and business.