Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy
Our client is looking for a project manager from within the exhibitions industry with a design background to join the team to undertake whole projects from proposal to exhibition to strict timelines and on budget.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, although not limited to:
• Communicating with all stakeholders – internal and external
• Produce and manage detailed project plans including design and technical plans
• The project budget and so all costings must be accounted for and reviewed for approval by the project Director and client to ensure the clients project can be completed profitably as per quoted prices
• Client liaison ensuring relationships are maintained, especially whilst on site
• Working as a team with other members to ensure a smooth execution of the project
• The accountability of the project and develop and deliver progress reports
• Carrying out all of the above and other responsibilities that may be required adhering to and as a representative of the client.
The role requires the following essential experience:
• Candidate must be of a design background
• Possess 3D design skills with software packages, preferably Vectorworks and Artlantis
• Have proven project management or organisational skills
• Clean driving license