Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
My client is a leading law firm with an ambition to grow their business and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior regulated lawyer to join their team in Beaconsfield and work within their high net worth residential property department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Residential Property Lawyer who has had experience of leading a team and driving a business forward.
Whilst principally, the responsibility of this hire will be to develop the team, be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, to lead and inspire direct reports and all associated support staff, it will be necessary for them to operate a caseload, albeit of reduced size c15-20 in order to lead from the front. You will be required to run your own caseload and deal with all transaction types from instruction through to post completion. You will also be confident in business development, marketing, auditing/regulatory matters, being the technical support for your direct reports.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a similar role including: Property Solicitor/ CILEX/ CLC/ Property Lawyer
- Competent of leading a small team, providing direction and technical support where required
- Competent handling all aspects of Residential Property matters to include Freehold, Leasehold, unregistered, Lease Extensions
- Good interpersonal and client skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process to include complex and technical transactions
- Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
- Establishing, maintaining and growing your relationship with their group estate agency colleagues and private finance providers to influence the flow of work is essential
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading firm, who can offer a competitive salary, bonus and an extensive benefit package.
In an industry like our client’s, compliance is key. As a requirement of the role, They’ll need you to undergo their pre-employment screening checks which include the following:
- DBS and credit check
- 5 year activity gap and verification including employment references
- Sanctions and watch-list checks
If you have the necessary qualifications and your values match those of our client; if you are passionate about property and want to make a difference in their business, then please apply now!