Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent position.
This position will provide technical delivery and governance to a wide scope of projects for customers within a project lifecycle to ensure effective and efficient delivery of strategic goals through bespoke solutions based upon our clients requirements.An excellent technical background with good networking experience is essential to provide strong project delivery on time to the highest standard and handover to service. A desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times is a must along with an understanding of the commercial goals of the business as a whole.
- Delivery and implementation of projects to a managed plan, working within agreed milestones.
- Adherence to full project process
- Review of project scope
- Identification and escalation of out of scope works during project lifecycle
- Work with 3rd party contractors for delivery of scope where required
- Manage and own projects via our Autotask PSA system, providing customer updates to agreed timeframes.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with all customers.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation within the centralised management database post project delivery
- Provide any on-site support to for early life support
- Manage project sign off for timely handover
- Continue to develop technical knowledge and skillset through formal training, informal training and hands on practical experience and mentoring of 1st line support.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a project engineer.
- Excellent understanding of Project methodology
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Virtual environments (VMWare), SQL Server, MS Windows, Networking LAN, WAN, VPN and Wireless, Active Directory, Antivirus.
- Microsoft 365 and related technologies
- Exchange Online
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD joined/hybrid)
- Conditional Access/MFA
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Firewalls (NAT/PAT/ACL’s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanour.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Patience, ability to work under pressure and great organisational skills
- The ability and desire to develop the role and make it your own
- Committed to achieve the company vision.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (occasionally overtime may be required to fulfill client requirements)