Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
The IT Trainer will take full responsibility for the delivery of IT training courses and modules to customers, and the development of IT related training content. This is a challenging and demanding role, requiring a flexible attitude and strong personality combined with exceptional experience and understanding of IT training. The IT Trainer will also be responsible for the development of system manuals, help content, user guides, e-learning content and development plans for individual users and teams. The IT Trainer is expected to be an effective, authoritative trainer who inspires confidence and respect from the internal teams, colleagues, and training delegates. Someone who builds strong and long-lasting relationships with customers and strengthens and promotes the positive image of IT within the business.
- The IT Trainer ensures that IT related user training is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications)
- Ensuring all training and related content comply with Data Protection and cyber security requirements
- A broad understanding of modern technologies, systems, and processes (including hardware, software, development, interfaces, implementation, support, accessibility, and usability)
- Substantial knowledge of training techniques and best practice
- Understanding and ability to tailor training approach where appropriate
- Identify, control and manage unexpected challenges and issues and instil confidence within teams and delegates
This is a concise job description, the full job role can be provided on application.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- An extremely generous holiday package of 28 days annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days (subject to Board approval).
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements.
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees when required for the role.
- Free parking (subject to availability).
- A robust CSR policy and a real commitment to staff development.
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service.
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Family friendly policies.
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.