Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Installation Support Administrator
Salary range at £23,000 – £27,000
Flexible working hours of either:
9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday with an hour unpaid for lunch
or 8:30am-5:30pm Monay – Thursday, 8:30am-3:30pm on a friday.
Totaling to a 37.5 hour working week.
Holidays: 22 days plus stats which goes up to 25 days plus stats at 1 year from year 3 to year 5.
Company and individual bonuses equivalent to up to 15% of annual salary
- Liaison with Contractors and scheduling of Installations
- Working closely with the Installation Support Administrator
- Working closely with Contracts Manager and Site Managers
- Coordination of supplies and materials for installations
- Coordination of accommodation for the installation teams
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries for the installations team
- Liaison with internal departments and external agencies
- Arranging deliveries to site
- Preparing Health and Safety paperwork
- Data Entry and updating of all projects
- Filing and photo coping
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong administrative and communication skills required
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail