Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent role.
Please be aware that we are advertising this position with the permission of our client and we are continuing to accept and progress suitable applications but given the unprecedented circumstances we all find ourselves in at the moment, they will not be moving forward to shortlisting on this until May 2020 or until we have further information. However, this could change at any time so please keep a look out as we will be updating this as soon as we know more and thank you for your patience in the meantime.
Due to continued growth our client is now looking to recruit an experienced EC&I Engineer capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
The position will be responsible for:
- Technically reviewing and understanding customer requirements.
- Creating user requirements and functional design specifications.
- Creating automation project documentation (cause and effects, alarm lists, ITPs etc.).
- Development of controls and safety concepts.Definition of PLC automation system and software coding.
- Fault finding and resolution in PLC and MCC electrical panels.
- Participate in plant safety studies and design reviews (HAZOP/LOPA).
The ideal candidate must:
- Hold a degree in a subject related to electrical or control systems engineering or be a time served engineer with relevant experience.
- Have experience with PLC based automation systems.
- Have experience specifying and approving PLC and MCC electrical panel designs.
- Have a can do attitude and be willing to get involved with all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Have a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel within the UK and overseas.
- Siemens PLCs, specifically S7-300/400/1200/1500.
- Safety systems including safety relays and safety PLCs.
- Programming in TIA Portal, Step 7 or PCS 7 using one or more of the following programming languages: ladder logic: CFC and SCL.
- Exposure to safety instrumented systems.
- Design, modify and code SCADA and HMI systems – Siemens WinCC flexible/Advanced.
- Experience with building and troubleshooting LAN and WAN networks.
- WinCC Historian database and report designing.
- Specification and commissioning with kW-to-MW rectifiers and VSDs.
- Experience with hazardous area installations – ATEX.
- Competitive salary
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
- 25 days holiday plus stats.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.