Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temp – perm position
Andy File Associates are proud to be working with In-Tend to help them as their exclusive partner for this recruitment campaign. We look forward to supporting them through their growth in the coming years.
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor – 12 month contract initially with possibility to go permanent.
- Professionally respond to inbound enquiries by telephone and email on the First Line Support help-desk following up to ticket resolution.
- Help support and assist apprentice staff within the Customer Services Advisor role.
- The role requires a level of technical knowledge (which will be provided through training) and the ability to help answer questions/queries from customers and clients in a professional, courteous and confident manner.
- Pro-actively learn and understand our client’s core functions and participate in continual training
- Pro-actively learn the software to a proficient level and participate in continual training programmes
- Provide appropriate and timely telephone and/or e-mail assistance/responses to inbound correspondence – to include internal and external customers/clients in particular the Company’s core software to users
- Keep internal document storage database (MCP) up to date electronically, complying with GDPR legislation in respect of data.
- Liaise with other departments for optimal resolution of customer queries
- Manage expectations of customers and/or provide difficult messages
- Identify enquiries which may lead to further training or product sales and pass to the relevant department for follow up
- Manage tickets from open to close status, ensuring customer satisfaction and communication
- Share knowledge and work as part of a team to achieve the monthly performance indicators and sales targets as advised to you
- Ensure all communications with customers are carried out in line with the written standards and procedures defined by the Company and in a professional business manner
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Assist with testing of bespoke and scheduled software, as required
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required as the role develops or requested by the Senior Management Team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have Customer Service experience
- Project management skills
- Confidence to speak with customers over the telephone
- An excellent written and spoken command of English
- Ability to draft and prepare written responses to customer queries
- Possess good information technology skills and have an aptitude to learn their system
- Ability to update and maintain records electronically
- Be customer focussed and be able to work under pressure, re-prioritising work as required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to support and assist junior members of the team
Hours of work: 08:30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday – (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Location: Hybrid – Fully remote during induction however maybe be asked to attend the office for further training.
Benefits: 28 holidays per year (including bank holidays), Westfield Health*, Death in Service*, Pension**
** after 12 weeks within the role but can opt in sooner
All CVs from Third Parties Suppliers will be forwarded to Andy File Associates as we are the exclusive partner of In-Tend for all their recruitment.