Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client specialises in bespoke communication products for key sectors across the UK. Providing a wide range of products and services to help protect people and other assets.
A position has become available within our Security Division.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a welcoming family feel.
You will be supported by a wealth of experience and knowledge within the company.
Processing orders, resolving queries, accurate record keeping, working to time deadlines, a keen eye for details, good listening skills, a polite, clear, and welcoming manner are essential parts of the job role.
Full on-site training will be provided but any experience within Security administration role would be an advantage.
- Provide full support to the Operations Manager and Security Staff including Engineers for Sales and Rental across the Security portfolio
- Liaise with Alarm Monitoring Stations to control site issues and resolve issues in a quick and efficient manner
- Assist with Quotation Preparation, Engineer Job Packs and Risk + Method Statements
- Make sure all customer queries are dealt with promptly and to a satisfactory conclusion
- Liaise internally to ensure smooth operations so that we meet customer expectations
- Have a proven track record working in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive approach and able to manage own workload
- Must have the ability to build relationships and communicate clearly internally and externally
- DBS clearance will be obtained upon commencement
- Onsite Parking
- Starting salary DOE
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00