Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Andy File Associates are proud to be working with In-Tend to help them as their exclusive partner for this recruitment campaign. We look forward to supporting them through their growth in the coming years.
To assist in developing and delivering sales activities comprising of procurement consultancy to both the public and private sector; setting up call off frameworks for use by the public sector, undertaking bid writing on behalf of In-tend and suppliers and providing managed tender services as appropriate to a range of clients.
- Through conversation, developing enquiries into revenue through communicating effectively with prospective customers.
- Delivering procurement related consultancy (ie bid writing); through to fully managed procurement services (ie managed tenders) in line with client specifications. This may include assisting by developing legislatively compliant specifications.
- Working in conjunction with client organisations to act as an extension of their own Procurement Department delivering a range of instructed procurement services.
- Identifying and undertaking a range of procurement exercises for In-tend (DPS/frameworks) for a marketplace offering.
- Writing and delivering a range of procurement related seminars to a variety of audiences, both remotely and in person when restrictions allow (these may be online only indefinitely)
- Contributing to our ISSN bi-monthly publication, In-Procurement
- Assist in overseeing and upskilling junior members of the Procurement Services team
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Recent public sector procurement and regulations experience
- A familiarity with developing specifications and authoring compliant tender documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Experience in delivering procurement benefits through use of procurement tools
- Experience of delivering bid writing
- Experience in delivering a range of training materials both in person and online
- Experience managing and developing procurement colleagues
- Part or full CIPS qualification preferred
Hours of work: 08:30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday – (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Location: Hybrid – Fully remote during induction however maybe be asked to attend the office for further training.
Benefits: 25 holidays per year (plus bank holidays), Westfield Health*, Death in Service*, Pension**
** after 12 weeks within the role but can opt in sooner
All CVs from Third Parties Suppliers will be forwarded to Andy File Associates as we are the exclusive partner of In-Tend for all their recruitment.