Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
The company is one of the fastest growing electrical businesses in the East Midlands and are looking for a competent electrical engineer with experience in both domestic and commercial projects.
They are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and are able to work on their own and in a team.
– Please note that salary is paid weekly and per hours worked.
– The head office is based near Barlborough J30 M1 but is 80% remote working so suitable for candidates from Derbyshire / South Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire areas
– The area covered is J34 M1 down to Northampton
– Can use own van: subsidised at £250 per month or van can be provided
-Fuel card, Mobile phone, tablet and work ware all provided
Training and development will be available for the right candidate 2391-52 inspection and Testing amongst others
- To be competent to carry out all electrical installation and maintenance works required on domestic, commercial and industrial dwellings, including inspection and testing.
- To demonstrate team leader skills within their own team.
- To work to site health and safety requirements and regulations.
- To have relevant site experience.
- To be able to communicate at all levels.
– Good people and communication skills are essential.
– You are required to have a Full UK driving licence.
– Must have own hand tools as a minimum.
– Must be able to speak and understand English well.
– City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
– 18th Edition
– 2391-52 Inspection and Testing (Preferred)
– Electrician JIB Gold Card (Preferred)
– Asbestos Awareness Certificate (Preferred)