Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking for an experienced Static Equipment Engineer to join their CAD design team based in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good working experience using SolidWorks.
- Have considerable experience of stress analysis, both hand calculations and FEA.
- Be able to produce manufacturing, fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Have strong knowledge of engineering systems and processes.
- Have experience of pressure vessels and the PED.
- Have experience of designing and delivering static equipment packages and skids.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- To have a working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive.
- To have familiarity with the ATEX directives and hazardous area classifications.
- To have familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOMs and MRP.
- Knowledge and experience of Swagelok.
- Competitive salary
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
- 25 days holiday plus stats.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org