Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
My client is one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the country and pride themselves on a fast, efficient service without compromising the quality of service or the personal contact that customers still expect when dealing with a quality firm of solicitors. Serving customers across the country they are now seeking a Conveyancing Team Leader to be based in Wakefield
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Licensed Conveyancer, CILEX qualified or a Solicitor and looking for your next step in to team management. Our client is looking for an experienced senior conveyancer to manage a caseload and a team of 8-10 people in a fast pace environment so you will need to have a strong commitment to achieve individual and team targets and objectives.
You will be working unsupervised and be experienced in dealing with high volume conveyancing transactions from inception to completion including freehold, leasehold, new build, right to buy, shared ownership and unregistered titles. A proven track record managing a team would be advantageous as will the ability to provide pro-active, consistent and efficient client service and legal advice.
A comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 27 day’s holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice schemes – including child care vouchers and car purchase schemes
- Discounts off high street stores, days out, healthcare and wellbeing
- Free transport assistance to and from the local train stations
- Weekly Yoga classes
- In office perks – free Costa coffee machine, fruit boxes, team building events etc….
- Bespoke training and development plans
- Leadership and management programmes
- Office located close to the M1 & M62
- Free Parking
So if you are looking for your next exciting career move please apply now.