Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Due to rapid growth our client our client is now looking for a PLC Software Engineer to join their Control Systems team based in Sheffield
Role of the PLC Software Engineer
– Support electrolyser control software development to ensure safe and reliable operation.
– Definition of PLC automation system and software coding.
– Participate in plant safety studies
– Creation and upkeep of control system documentation
Experience and background
– You should hold an engineering degree ideally with some modules in control.
– A can do attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of the product lifecycle.
– A full UK driving license.
– The successful candidate must be willing to occasionally travel within the UK and overseas.
Desirable skills and experience
– Several years industrial experience.
– Experience with PLC based automation systems in the process or machinery industry.
– Experience with electrical systems.
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org