Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this contract vacancy.
You will work as part of the planning team and be responsible for booking and arranging template & installation appointments on a day to day basis, liaising with end users and sub-contract teams.
You will also be responsible for planning template dates in advance, ensuring that these are planned effectively based on location and also taking into account customer demand.
About the Role
– Booking template & installation dates in accordance to customer requirements
– Ensuring SLA’s are maintained
– Liaising with both sub-contractors to schedule diary appointments
– Ensuring that all planning requirements are communicated with production
– Working out sub-contractors work routes across the UK whilst allocating sufficient appointment time slots
– Running weekly reports using Microsoft Excel
– Polite telephone manner
– Computer literate with a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
– Competent at using Google Maps with a basic geographical knowledge
– Good attentive eye to detail(s)
– Organised with the ability to prioritise work-load
– A can do attitude – enthusiastic whilst being a keen learner
– Multi-tasker – ability to carry out a variety of tasks simultaneously
– Good time management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org