Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
An exceptional opportunity in a fast growing international company for an experienced Operations Support Leader.
About the company
Our client is a dynamic technology and service driven company operating in exciting international markets.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its operational management and to support and enhance these opportunities. They represent a rare and exciting company for talented and ambitious people.
To lead and develop product test and order fulfillment operations. As a small company, you will also be expected to be actively involved in assisting with the day to day operations of the operational group. As well as testing/ development activities this role has a high degree of operational bias and the successful application will lead and participate in the order fulfillment functions and the control of stock. An important part of the role will be in developing and documenting ISO9001 compliant process as we move towards accreditation. This is an exciting and important role that is essential to the future of the company and will appeal to an individual who has a unique blend of practical and operational skills.
The Role will involve:
- Assembly and test of both standard product and research and development product
- As time progress the emphasis will be toward the research and development
- Assembly/ test process development in conjunction with the Engineering group
- The overseeing/carrying out routine oil profilling to a standard process
- ISO9001 process development and documentation for the business
- Order processing and dispatch
- Stock control and supplier liaison
Skills, qualities and experience
- Have experience in an electro – mechanical product development / delivery environment
- Be comfortable with order processing, stock control, build/ tesign of product
- Be highly disciplined and structures and have an uncompromising attitude to quality
- Be capable of multi- tasking and delivering to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Be able to work to deadlines to ensure dispatch date are met
- To ensure internal and customer quality standards are met and exceeded
- Preferably have ISO9001 system experience
- Good computer skills to include MS office /word and Excel as will be able use and create spreadsheets
- The ability to understand electrical and electro-mechanical schematics and system diagrams is preferable but not essential
Mon – Fri – 9.00am – 5.00pm 35 hours a week ( 1 hour for lunch)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com