Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is a well established digital design agency working with many clients ranging from local businesses to global brands. Due to the increase in exciting projects that implement the latest technologies, the agency requires a full time permanent MVC Developer to become a key member of their development team.
They are looking for an experienced developer who also has a keen eye for design, combined with a strong technical background. The successful candidate must be comfortable implementing:
• Html 5
• C# solutions
• Adhering to SOLID principles.
As the agency is an Umbraco partner, this opportunity represents a superb path to learning the content management system.
The right candidate for their team will be able to work at pace and be used to working directly with clients. They must have the ability to take instructions/amends directly from the client and deliver as directed in the timescale required. As such the successful candidate will have:
• Previous design agency experience
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in working directly with clients
• Ability to interpret briefs and work with client directly to completion
• Experience of working with designers to implement development projects
• Experience of working within a wider development team
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to multi-task
• Comfortable working at pace on multiple projects
• Good planning, time management and ability to meet deadlines
If you feel that you have the right skills and personality traits for this exciting new role then we look forward to receiving your application.
• Quarterly profit related bonus
• Development training programme
• Regular staff meeting and team social events
• 20 days holiday + 8 stats (some of your allocation must be used for Xmas
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org