Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is the UK’s leading energy consultant; continually transforming the way national blue chips and innovative SME’s do business on a daily basis. Trusted by their high profile clients they implement maximum efficiencies and best in class strategies to add tangible value to the bottom line of their clients.
They are looking for talented Telesales Sales Consultants to join their forward thinking team. As a rewards based organisation they are looking for people who are passionate about sales to join their Sales Team.
You will have proven sales ability to objection handle, exceed targets and deliver results. You will be motivated by success, recognition and the monetary package available based on your success. You will have previous outbound telesales experience and understand the importance for outstanding customer service, quality and care.
Together with our client you will grow the business, establish relationships, and enhance their position as market leader. They are looking for the right candidates who are ready to step up and make a difference.
– Liaising with key decision makers
– Objection handling
– Providing energy quotes to our customers
– 50% new business leads with an element of sourcing your own pricing opportunities
– Repeat sales/renewals
– Managing the customer journey from pricing and securing the sale
– Securing your sales target
– To ensure that we are providing the highest standards of customer service
– Outbound telesales experience
– Track record of exceeding sales targets – business to business
– Confident and driven personality
– Self motivated
– Strong negotiation and communication skills with the ability to take on challenging stakeholders
– Passionate about sales
– Professional, friendly and outgoing personality with strength of character
– High achiever with a systematic approach to delivering substantial targets
– Computer literacy
– Numerical literacy
– Attention to detail
– Energy sales experience
– An understanding of the energy pricing
– Exciting bonus structure (up to £25k on target earnings)
– 23 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays