Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Event Manager to join a highly innovative team, a full service agency offering audience engagement, creative and production strategies.
• Leading event project teams to execute outstanding and profitable events, surpassing client event objectives and delivering on time and on budget
• Strategic and commercial acumen with ability to manage complex programmes with large budgets and an ability to use business intelligence to drive innovation
• Building strong relationships and managing client expectations
• Mentoring, development, monitoring of deliverables and performance of your team
• Oversee each event to ensure delivery is both efficient and effective providing corrective solutions where necessary
• Facilitate internal project meetings with all key stakeholders of the meeting throughout the lifecycle of the event
• Ensure all aspects of event planning and execution adhere to the appropriate client policies and compliance regulations
• Take responsibility for ensuring that each event is delivered to the brief, budget and that deadlines are met
• Be the central point of contact for all third party suppliers including medical education/communication, exhibition stand design and build, graphic design and production, event management (logistics) and travel agency
• Attend event site inspections with third party suppliers (where necessary)
• Travel on-site to oversee all event requirements for larger and high-profile events, providing support
• Attend industry meetings to strengthen relationships
• Managing both logistics, content, creative and production
• Work under pressure and prioritise workloads whilst maintaining attention to detail and meeting agreed deadlines