Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Duties and Essential Criteria
- A good honours degree in Business Administration or an Engineering degree (or equivalent experience).
- Good IT skills, to include high competency in using Microsoft project, excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Some experience of leading projects in a commercial environment and interfacing with customers/stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record of managing projects to deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience of writing reports and delivering presentations.
- Excellent customer service skills, with experience of responding effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Some experience of coaching and mentoring staff with the ability to convey instructions and understand concerns and problems within a team.
- Ability to creatively analyse and solve problems with an appreciation of longer-term implications.
- Ability to assess and organise resources, and plan and progress work activities to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Experience of project management methodologies, project life cycles, change control processes and configuration control of project documentation.
- Experience of project risk and opportunity management.
- Experience or understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), estimating and costing techniques.
- Operate effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience of adapting own skills to new circumstances.
- A good working knowledge in any of the following areas: electrical/electronic design, mechanical design, software development, PCB/Harness Assembly, rack build, machining.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare