Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Exhibition Designer to join a highly innovative team, a full service agency offering audience engagement, creative and production strategies.
– Design of innovative, exhibition design solutions that exceed client objectives and drive customer engagement.
– Design of innovative live events solutions including stage sets and other event activities.
– Attending briefing meetings and participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
– Supporting Head of Creative with creative resource management and scheduling of work
– Pro-actively collaborate with other creatives, designers and internal stakeholders to drive the conception of live engagement activities or initiatives that support content delivery.
– Development and presentation of creative proposals both internally and to clients.
– Technical development of construction drawings and specifications.
– Working and forging relationships with approved external suppliers.
– On-site creative direction and quality control of installation at live international events
– Prioritisation and time management, ensuring deadlines are met and projects are managed.
– Pro-active involvement and contribution to on-going innovations and initiatives to promote our creative offering to the business and to clients.
– Pro-actively develop and maintain an understanding of creative, technical and digital developments within the industry.
– Promotion of creativity across the business, including creative capabilities and the championing of new and innovative design trends, technologies.
– Share knowledge and understanding of the industry, contributing to team growth and the development of staff with a broad spectrum of experience.
Skills and Experience
– Highly creative concept development skills with the ability to communicate ideas through your own sketch work
– Highly adept in 3D Modelling and visualisation, ideally using Cinema 4D or StrataCX but training will be provided.
– The ability to produce high quality, leading edge computer visuals and animation.
– A proficient communicator with the ability to develop engaging narratives and visual rationales that contributes towards creative proposals for client delivery.
– Confidence in ability to present proposals face-to-face to business leaders and clients.
– Demonstrable skills in, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
– Have a solid understanding construction techniques, graphic production and technology
– Highly adept in the development of technical drawings and specifications using VectorWorks, AutoCAD or a similar CAD package.
– Experienced in the on-site delivery of events with the ability to travel.
– An understanding of Microsoft packages: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
– Passion for design and communication.