Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
My client is a specialist conveyancing practice now seeking a Property Lawyer to join their team in Beaconsfield. The ideal candidate will have a professional qualification as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or FCILEx with Current Practising Certificate or Licence (without conditions) or have several years experience in managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload.
My client is passionate about property and pride themselves on providing a service that is personal, responsible and straightforward.
You will own and manage the legal aspects of the residential Conveyancing process, subject to appropriate supervision.
·To act on behalf of residential conveyancing customers delivering an excellent legal service to the highest level of customer satisfaction
·To build confidence and trust in their introducers and business partners in the service delivered to their joint customer
·To be responsible for all aspects of residential property transactions including due diligence, legal advice, decision making, dealings with other lawyers and lenders
·To adhere to the highest standards of service, implementing company policies and procedures
·To work with legal assistants and support functions to serve the customer’s needs effectively and efficiently
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Accountable for the due diligence, all dealings with other lawyers and all legal aspects in residential property transactions
·Accountable for customer satisfaction, quality of communication, delivering pragmatic decisions and legal advice, ensuring customers have confidence in the service provided
·Responsible for building good working relationships with introducers and business partners
- Implements company policies and procedures, plans and principles
- Accountable for delegation to and supervision of tasks to Legal Assistant/s
Examples of how you will do your job:
- Responsible – you will put the customer at the heart of their products and services; demonstrating a strong sense of ethics in ‘doing the right thing’
- Straightforward – your communication uses everyday language that takes the complex and makes it easier and relevant for customers, clients and colleagues, to understand
- Passionate and relentless – you’ll achieve yours, colleagues, and the businesses ambitions, in a multitude of ways and overcoming setbacks along the way. You will inspire your peers and colleagues to do the same, keeping them focused and enthused, and celebrating successes as they arrive
- Personal and authentic – you will create your own personal brand, being approachable to customers and colleagues alike, with a strong sense of humility
- Infectious Energy –the way you go about carrying out your role, with passion, energy, and determination to make a difference will deliver successful results. The little bit of difference that you make to clients each day will bring a massive difference to the whole business
Experience you have that will set you up for success:
- Professional Qualification as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or FCILEx with Current Practising Certificate or Licence (without conditions) or solid career history in managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Good technical knowledge of relevant legal areas including AML
- Experience of handling own caseload comprising all complexities of residential conveyancing with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills including communication; decision making and interviewing and advising
- Team working skills, collaborating effectively with others
- A Desire to make a difference and to be an Ambassador for the service!
Other helpful things to know:
- This role reports to the Head of Conveyancing Legal Hub and has one direct reporting line of a Legal Assistant
- The successful candidate will undergo and need to pass a basic CCJ and DBS check
If you have the necessary qualifications and your values match those of our client; if you are passionate about property and want to make a difference in their business, then please apply now!