Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the country and pride themselves on a fast, efficient service without compromising the quality of service or the personal contact that customers still expect when dealing with a quality firm of solicitors. Serving customers across the country they are now seeking a Residential Conveyancing Case Handler to be based in Wakefield.
- To handle a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including Sale and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and Newbuild properties
- As a case handler you will have the support of a Legal Assistant
- To proactively and efficiently manage Client related case handling tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations
- Proactively deal with the other side solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, clients and local authorities
- Providing support to the Team, Managers and Head of the Department and assisting with overseeing, supervising and developing the skills of the Team
- Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care.
Who are we looking for?
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Fee Earner who has run their own busy caseload utilising computerised case management systems. You will be working in a fast paced environment and have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experienced within a range of residential property matters, with the ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision
- Extensive knowledge of the Conveyancing process in an LPC context with preferred experience.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships, and be empathetic to deliver client needs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ensure work is carried to set processes and procedures of the business
Our clients primary aim is to provide a quality service but support and training is provided to ensure that you are able to perform at the highest level.
A comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 27 day’s holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Free transport assistance to and from the local train stations
- Regular social events
- Free Parking
So if you are looking for an exciting career move please apply now.