Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a successful global events agency.
New Business – working with Client Services Director to put together high profile/budget pitches ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with brand.
Client Management – heading up day to day client relationships, understanding client strategy. Leading and facilitating project related meetings.
Project Management – full responsibility for managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including large scale and high budget.
Content Development – inspiring creativity and emotional engagement. Organising and facilitating creative meetings, enabling and overseeing creative content solutions for videos & events and supporting material for projects.
Financial Management – full control of all live project budgets and preparation of quotes, working to agreed margin targets with the Client Services Director.
Skills and Experience
- Confident presenter, with experience of leading own projects
- Good at building relationships
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to see projects through
- Event production experience ideally in an agency environment
- Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
- Experience of working with internal communications teams – preferable but not essential
- Experience of video production – preferable but not essential
- Experience of pitching and presenting ideas
- Experience of managing teams, whether through line management or managing freelancers on-site
- Comfortable with significant amounts of UK travel at times with occasional international travel.