Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is well established within the Exhibitions & Events industry, they design and build award-winning custom-built exhibition stands throughout the UK & Worldwide.
- Report to Director of Works
- Follows systems in place for processing: – Production Meetings, Job Details Forms, Job Management Forms, Graphics, Furniture and Job Handover Sheets etc
- Client Account Management – liaises with customers ensuring that information is received/queries answered and quotes are given promptly – in conjunction with Project and Sales staff
- Prospect management and development where applicable in conjunction with Sales Team
- Keeps an accurate record of all costs given for extra items ensuring they are invoiced through notification to Reception
- Briefs jobs into workshop via Job Manager including timescales, budget for building, colours etc
- Show bookings and management – submit plans, electrics, carpet, furniture, water and waste, transport, accommodation, graphics, equipment hire, job management sheets etc with the support of the Customer Services Team
- Manages Jobs Onsite
- Completes liaison with the Client to achieve a positive stand handover/client sign off/prompt payment
- Place orders with Suppliers and uses PO System
- Checks all own order invoices to ensure correct charges are being made by Suppliers
- Identifies opportunities/new system requirements
- Monitors costs and implements cost reduction policies
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers through every aspect of the role