Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Exhibition Project Manager to join an integrated creative communications agency.
– To ensure that the clients’ requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that all suppliers and/or contractors are completing tasks with the given timeline.
– Management and co-ordination of all assigned project elements.
– To make and maintain regular contact with all clients and suppliers acting as a single point of contact.
– Assist in the development of proposals for solutions and presenting quotations/pitches to client.
– Negotiate cost with all suppliers and costing of proposed solutions.
– Co-ordination of internal resources and management of external contractors.
– Producing timelines and clearly communicating them with the relevant project members and client.
– Complete management of project costs using budgeting system.
– Completion of all Health and Safety, Risk Assessment and Method Statements and e
– Ensure they are accompanied with all working drawings to be sent to the show organisers.
– Responsible for organising project meetings and distributing project meeting notes to all relevant parties.
– Responsible for all site installations where necessary with administrative assistance and support provided by other team members where projects overlap.
– Ensuring all projects are delivered to a high level of quality in both service delivery and finish.
– Contact strategically targeted, potential clients via phone, email and face-to-face communications.
– Contribute to the development of subsequent proposed responses.
– Attend and contribute to client presentations when required.
Skills and Experience
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Must have a high level of organisational skills.
– Confident, polite and friendly telephone manner.
– Must be able to competently co-ordinate both people and time.
– Proficiency in logistics and organisation.
– Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Willing to work outside normal office hours when required.
– Must be fully computer literate.
– Prince2 Qualification preferred but not a necessity.
– Organised with a true desire and eye for detail.
– Quick to learn and implement new skills.
– Focused on consistently providing high service levels.